KEEP DREAMING

Truth can destroy a dream, why, dream can’t destroy the truth?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Favorite Guy, Justin Bieber

Hello Beliebers!
Let me share some information about our PRIZE POSSESSION, one and only!
First of all, Bieber was born on March 1, 1994 in London, Ontario
His mother, Mallete raised him as a single mother.
Bieber is a multi-talented pop/soul singer, and a self-taught musician on drums, guitar, piano, and trumpet.
See how amazing are our prince!
Bieber began his career on youtube, as he and his mother posted videos of him in singing competitions for family members who could not attend. As his popularity on YouTube grew, he was eventually discovered by his future manager, Scooter Braun.
His album, MY WORLD, was first released November 17, 2009, via Island Records, and its follow up was released on March 23, 2010.
Musically, Bieber's Album is RnB influenced pop.
About the album's title, he said 
"Basically it was the only way I could really describe it. It's so many elements of my world."
About his music, Bieber said 
"I think older people can appreciate my music because I really show my heart when I sing, and it's not corny. I think I can grow as an artist and my fans will grow with me"
And when talking about his album, he said :
"There's a lot of stuff that's not just about love. There's songs that teens can relate to, as far as parents not being together and divorce, and just stuff that happens in everyday life. There's a lot of artists my age, and their whole album is, 'Everything is perfect.' "Real life isn't perfect, so my album kind of portrays that. You just have to make the best of what you have."
Well, for me. Justin was a great musician. 
On his age, he's been already went to many places by his World Tour
And over all of his success, he's shown to many people that he's not changing.
He's still the same kid with what we saw in youtube. He always DOWN TO EARTH
His album, MY WORLD, was one of my favorite album.
According to me, Justin is different from the other teen musician.
When the other try to make an album by entering people's world and write songs that suit for people's condition; then Bieber's not.
He's songs really really HIS WORLD.
He share his world to people. And have inspired thousand teenagers in the world to keep believing in our dream, and how to live our dream. And that's how I love his songs so much :)
So this is the list of Justin Bieber's songs:

MY WORLD :
One time, Favorite girl, Down to Earth, Bigger, One less lonely girl, First dance, and Love me.
Bonus tracks : Common denominator

MY WORLD 2.0 :
Baby, Somebody to love, Stuck in the moment, U smile, Runaway love, Never let you go, Overboard, Eenie Meenie, Up, That should be me
Bonus tracks : Kiss and tell, Where are you now

So girls, let's download all of his songs and buy his albums! Dont forget to watch him at :

http://www.youtube.com/justinbieber

[Wake Up, Girl!]

No comments:

Post a Comment