KEEP DREAMING

Truth can destroy a dream, why, dream can’t destroy the truth?

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Her whisper is the lucifer

post signature
I heart Shineee !! I heart Taemin !! I heart Lucifer soooo bad !!
Oh my, this songs is really cool. The music video is soo energic. I love when all the personnel of the group dance together. They looked so, UGH *speechless* Especially, Taemin. The guy with long red (or black) hair. whoaa. He is really really awesome, he dance perfectly.
Firstly I saw him, I began to thin that he looked like gay, because of his style. It just same like a girl' style. But what, finally I felt in love with him <3. Among all of Shinee members, he is the one I love the most.
And now, you know what? I began to wish that they would come to Indonesia. Especially in Medan. Oh yea, maybe I'm dreaming. But I really really wish for that. And if that will come true, I SWEAR I WILL COME TO THEIR CONCERT, no matter what! Hha. It must be sooo fantastic, and I will never ever miss it.
Lots of Love, LUCIFER :*

No comments:

Post a Comment