KEEP DREAMING

Truth can destroy a dream, why, dream can’t destroy the truth?

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Let me

Let me flashback.
About the scenesthat we've been played
About the words that we've chatted
Even though maybe it just in a little of times
And after all,
Let me close these eyes, and feel the warm
Let me open this heart, and save it in
When night comes,
Let me dream the sam dream I've had many times before
About us, and how this things will take us together
When I standing near,
Let me steal a listen the sweet symphony that you hummed
Let it be my solemn song, then Let me quiver this voice to sing it
Would you let me dear? Would you?
Cause I can't let myself to tell you, Cause I'm incapable to let you know 
And I can't even pretend to be brave,
Showing you all these fantasy, giving you all these imaginary
If you Let me, then I thanked you.
I'll keep these all as secrets, that no one will know.


[Wake Up, Girl!]

No comments:

Post a Comment