KEEP DREAMING

Truth can destroy a dream, why, dream can’t destroy the truth?

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Best Besties Ever

Having a spare time, again and again. Then I decided to share about my wonderful teen life.
And It couldn't be wonderful if I had no people like this around me. Thank Gawd so much for send me some little angels *yucks* to complete me in my way of life :)


Phei :
My bestestest best friend ever. Looking back through the years, she is the one I won't forget. Till the end of time. Seriously.
She will never change. I know it
Okay. About her:
Her name is  Stephanie, Her surname is Zheng
She addicted to yellow, and she loves Nakayoshi.
She is Taurus Girl, and she hates study. But I don't really sure. Coz now she is in the XI-soc-1 class, SEE?, plus classs !
Hha. No matter what and who is she, I always love her, heartfully.

Wen:
My second bestest  best friend ever. She is Phei's siblings.
About her:
Her name is Janice Pradinata, her surname is Lin. She likes white color, and she is a fashion designer wannabe~
She is kind and lovable. everybody just love her in the first seen, because of her kind heart is reflected in her face. Hha. I love her, always :)

ToooT:
The very left one:) Her blog's link is in my friend list.
She is a model and she is so talented, many of my friends tell me that she's beautiful. Well, the fact is, Yes.
About her :
Her name is Fausta Limawan, I called her "a-ToooT" Hha.
She loves purple, and her ambition is a fashion designer. She is the real artist, anyway. Behind her success about modelling, she always love her family and friends. She sit next to me in class. Hha Love ya :)

Jen:
Second from the right. She is a singer, and she is very talented, trust me. She addicted to emo, and what I have to admit that she's TOTALLY EMO!
About her:
Her name is Jennifer. Her surname is Lie. She loves blue, but I think She loves black and red mostly. A little bit slow *mindproceed* but she is so funny.That's all about her. Her life is soo Complicated (y)

Bby:
The very right one :) her beautiful eyes always make me jeaolus of her. But still, she is so kind and the most important is, she is ma besties :))
About her :
Her name is Debby Gunawan. Her surname is Wu.
She dislike girls who like to make up everyday. She is brave and kind also. love her sooo much ;;)

That's all.
for Me, We and Us.



[Wake Up, Girl!]

No comments:

Post a Comment