KEEP DREAMING

Truth can destroy a dream, why, dream can’t destroy the truth?

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Fate

post signatureI've just red a novel. The tittle is : FATE. Actually, I've seen this novel about many many months ago at Gramedia Book Store. But I just don't even care about it. I'd rather bought another novel. Finally, about three days ago, I went to Gramedia Sun Plaza with my mother. And when I saw the "Best Seller" bookshelf. I've found it again. The pink cover and it's cute picture got my attention. Then I picked it up. I red the synopsis from the back cover. and what really catch me is, this novel is about KOREA.
Whoa! I always love Korea and it's culture. That's why my mind told me to buy it directly, without any doubt. After that, I went home. And day by day, I red the novel with full of attention. The novel is just too interesting. The author took two of my favorite actor from korea.. They are Choi Min Hwan from FT Island and Choi Min Ho from Shinee. what an amazing writting!
Today, I've finished my reading. The ending was awesome. It's out of my mind. I've just realize that I have to thank the author for giving the small glossary in the page behind. That was soo exciting. Helping me in Korean language, which is I adore the most :*
Thanks for Orizuka for inspiring me much from her 11th novel, FATE
You guys should but it too, especially if you like KOREA :)
Now I begin to dream somehow I could meet her or maybe that two actor who I loved the most
I can stop imagine about them (y)
Jeongmal Kamsahamnida m(*o*)m
Go visit Orizuka official page ! >>>> http://orozuka.multiply.com

[Wake Up, Girl!]

No comments:

Post a Comment